151 N Franklin is a high-rise, class A, office building that has earned many awards and certifications. They are the first WELL v1Gold certified core and shell high-rise in the nation, a certified LEED Gold core and shell building, and won the award for the IBCON most intelligent office building. PCSOC is extremely honored to have been a part of The John Buck Company team during building development and continue to be involved in the tenant buildouts and maintenance.
THE FOLLOWING SYSTEMS ARE INTEGRATED TO THE B.A.S.:
- Chilled Water System
- Air Handling Units
- Dedicated Outdoor Air System Units
- Heat Recovery Units
- Garage Ventilation and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Snowmelt System
- Exhaust Fans
- Fan Powered and Variable Air Volume Boxes
- Carbon Dioxide Demand Ventilation
- Stairwell Pressurization
- BTU Metering
- Liebert Units
- Various monitoring points such as sump pumps, sewage pumps, leak detection, etc.
- Off-site VPN Access and Alarming